Hello. I've faced with problem of code block marks.
Previously, I used (according to the documentation) blocks of [```] characters. But now the editor allows me to add only one of them. Once. Is that what you intended, or is it a bug?
--
WBR, alex
@alex alex seems to be working:
No, problem still exists.
Chrome version 83.0.4103.61
OS:Distributor ID: UbuntuDescription: Ubuntu 20.04 LTSRelease: 20.04Codename: focal
MacOS - ok.
I have no idea how to attach video. But screenshot here.
Screen 1 - typing.
Screen 2 - result
No ``` block allowed for type (and not show it)
@alex alex you need to surround your code blocks like
```Code goes here```
it's impossible for me. This is the bug.Well, I'm trying to explain that this is impossible. Previously, it was ok (few months ago), now it is not (with the exception of MacOS, and may be Windows (I have no it test)).
The editor allows you to enter only one character '. Whe I type \` three times I still see only one ` symbol.
I've uploaded video to gdrive.
download
If anyone like me ends up here, here is the trick: code blocks have to be preceded by a blank line.
(Please upvote my answer if it helped you!).
Input:
Output:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.