I want to introduce myself, I am Vero from Zaragoza, Spain and I hope to learn and contribute in this wonderful community of Atlassian.
Regards.
@Vero Rivas We're so thrilled to have you on board as a Community Leader, and we can't wait to see how you start to build your community in Zaragoza. 😄
Thanks @Community Manager
Starting to work to make a great community, it is my greatest hope
Hi @Vero Rivas!
Hi and Welcome Vero!
We are glad yo are here!
Saludos!
Hi @John Funk
Thank you very much, for me it is an honor
Saludos !!! )
welcome! 😂
Thanks ✌️
Hi Everybody! I am absolutely new to this Atlassian Community Platform and it’s really amazing scenario, I can see to get more pleasure in my part of this world I look forward to connecting with everyone! thank you for accepting me here I can’t believe it’s almost A Growing Community that sharing everything in mind whether its vision, value articles, and mission I believe I'll get many friends and work colleagues who are starting renovations within the Atlassian community and success in life, therefore, I'll appreciate having a warm welcome in this wonderful community I thank you in advance I look forward to connecting with everyone! thanks...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.