Hi there,
I just opened JIRA and I hava 2 boards for Classic Software. I want to give a user access to one single board. I am running a test on my end. I invite the user from the "Invite Users" section and I can't find a way to add him to a specific project.
When I log in as him he can see 2 boards.
I already went as an admin to the Project Settings - > People and can't add him from that section. There is a copy that says:
On a free plan, you can only add people using your site's administration settings. Upgrade your plan to better control who can access this project. Upgrade your plan.
When I click on Upgrade your plan it takes me to this link:
https://admin.atlassian.com/s/45904bb9-c45f-49d4-a9a1-d994a200791a/billing/applications
That is the link to a billing page that it shows 0 fees. The pricing page for JIRA is this:
https://admin.atlassian.com/s/45904bb9-c45f-49d4-a9a1-d994a200791a/billing/applications/change-edition/jira-servicedesk.ondemand
and is really vague, I feel a little confused, I just want to be able to add one person to a single project, that person doesn't need to see all my projects. Any help is more than welcome. Thanks.
Hi @Mark_Wolff
In the free version of Jira, there are no options to restrict access to projects - any logged in user can see all projects.
The message has redirected you to your instance's subscription page. You'll need to upgrade to at least the standard version of Jira to have access to project permissions. You can calculate the cost for Jira Software from this page.
To upgrade from the subscription page, select "Change" next to the product you wish to upgrade, and select either Standard or Premium.
Ste
got it, thank you so much @Ste Wright
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.