hello, how to add a custom Fields field to a butler report? already tried through this tutorial but could not understand. thank you! https://help.trello.com/article/1160-custom-field-variables
Presumably you have activated the Custom Field Power-Up. I have not used Butler much but worked with Custom Field a lot to support specific workflow application requirements.
Hi @Jonas Brezer
Welcome to the Community!
I'm going to tag in @Iain Dooley here, because I think he might be able to help!
Over to you Iain!
Esme
@Jonas Brezer hey there, you just use the format {{%Field Name}}, here's an example of a board button I just created to test:
create a report in variable "ohai" with all cards in list "Priority (1)" using pattern "{cardname} {{%Mobile Number}}", and create a new card with title "report" and description "{$ohai}" in list "Inbox"
@Esme Crutchley thanks for the heads up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.