I need to create email reports that show the detail of Checklists and Checklist items within Cards. Creating Card reports seems straightforward, but showing the details within each card is proving a challenge.
@j_em_doubleu you can use the {cardcheckliststate} variable in your report like this:
create a report in variable "ohai" with all cards in list "Priority (2)" using pattern "{cardname} {cardcheckliststate}", and create a new card with title "report" and description "{$ohai}" in list "Inbox"
I just posted the variable to a description instead of emailing it but this is how the variable looks:
Agree. Just today, I built a script that synchronise between attachments and checklist item numbers. It traps about 4 card actions and probably about 20-30 lines of python code to handle the job. It allows for add and delete of attachments, accidental delete of entire checklist, or modify the names inside checklist. Objective is to decide in the progression of work, what attachment should go out to a client.
☺️Now I understand what is a report in the context of Trello.
Many thanks Iain - I'll give it a go
.....is there an option/variable to sort the report by checklist name (i.e. grouping all of one person's checklist items together)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.