Today I'm posting not as a community member, but with my independent consultant hat on in the hope that you might be able to share some insights into how you are using the Atlassian suite of tools to work differently.
I'm researching the concept of "collaborative work management". If you haven't heard of it, don't worry. I'm learning about how products like those found in the Atlassian suite are helping teams of people to work in a way that is better than old command and control ways of working or are better suited to distributed teams. Some people are also talking about the idea of tools like this being your work operating system or "Work OS".
I'm particularly interested in cases where the Atlassian suite is being used widely across a business and not just by developers or IT.
If you want to know more about why am I doing this, I have posted something recently about this here https://chieftech.com.au/post/lets-talk-about-collaboration-workmanagement/
I would like to know more about how you think the Atlassian suite of tools - particularly JIRA, Trello, and also Confluence - makes a difference in how work gets done in teams.
- Do you feel the Atlassian suite helps your team or the teams in your business to operate differently from those that don't use tools like Atlassian?
- Thinking not about the features of the tools, but how you work using them, do you think that way of working can be applied to teams in any type or size organization or business?
- Have you noticed the way teams are using the Atlassian suite is different now because of Covid-19?
All feedback is appreciated!