How can I merge my previous Trello account with the new one on Atlassian? I´m using the same email but, I can use my older user. tks
Carla, we can't have the only people using both a Bitbucket and a Trello account before Trello and Bitbucket merged. You would think Atlassian can fixit.
I opened 2 tickets one with Bitbucket and one with Trello, yet no one seems to be able to help.I have a Bitbucket account using an email address xxx@zzz.com and I have a Trello account using the email yyy@gmail.com
At this point when I log into bitbucket I am logged out of Trello and vis-a-versa.
@Carla Marcella Ramírez Pruneda How do you manage to login to your old Trello account (not the Atlassian one)? I am trying to do that and I cannot anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.