Problem:
I want to share the same board for website maintenance account with the client and the dev team. I can't figure out the best way on how to do it in the next-gen project to not to create too many columns on the board.
For the CLIENT's task approval process I need the following:
1. Feedback (list of tasks they want to do)
2. Valuation (us estimating tasks, them saying if they want to do it or not)
3. Approved (client agrees with the estimates and wants to schedule this in)
4. Rejected (tasks they don't want to do now, maybe in the future)
5. Done
For the DEVS, the usual
1. To do
2. In progress
3. Ready to review
4. Done
QUESTIONS:
I am worried this is 9 columns, that I don't really want to see in one board. It's definitely too much.
1. Is there a way to limit the columns user can see? So the client can see those related to them and devs the same?
2. Is there a way to play with it somehow in the backlog, using epics, plan sprints etc?