Hi, Is anyone aware of a way to set work days/hours in Trello that will automatically adjust due dates or notify if a due date falls outside of work hours?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-Changing-Weekdays-Settings/qaq-p/1259980
alternative if all else fail is to trap card changes including addition and automate the process with some coding or Low-code system.
Did on with food delivery. A bit tricky to make sure time is adjusted correctly depending on time zone. Trello is on UTC
@Meteena Watson there's a way to use Butler to determine that a due date is set on a card on a work day, but no way to determine that a due date is set *not* on a work day :S
This Trellinator function would detect when a due date is added on a weekend and set it due to the following Monday:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/06f8c65d2c443ed7d06b9b7cd2eac767
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
Got it, I'll take a look! I appreciate the response, Iain.
Ok, I appreciate the input, thank you! We'll explore it.
How do i set that my workings days are from Sunday to Thursday and how do I set my holidays that wont be counted?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.