This is persistent and occurs every time I reload the page.
Can you paste a screenshot of where you see this error?
Now it's chunk 15, I've seen it give an error about chunk 4 as well.
Can you try refreshing now? We rolled back a change that was causing this (mostly on windows). The change will eventually speed things up for Trello but we have to figure out why it makes this error happen first.
I believe it’s been resolved.
@Michael PryorHey Michael, I really would appreciate your help: My Trello gets always stucked. I can open my account but not get into my boards. I`m workking everday with it and it would really help me to solve this problem. Here is the error message:
ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 46936 failed.
Already tried to delete cache and browser history...
Thxs!
Luna
We don't have any reports of this happening right now as far as I know (this question is over two years old).
I would suggest trying with a different web browser or a different computer to see if it is your computer or your account. You should then try to reach out to support at https://trello.com/contact/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.