can somebody tell me how I get in contact with Atlassisn. I would like them to connect me to my companys borads, and instead I get useless emails that I've earned a badge. What do I care about badges? I need my boards!?
Hi @Pernille_Hansen ,
Welcome to the community!
So basically you have turned on your email notification on your Atlassian account thatswhy when you earn a badge in the Atlassian community you get a notification for that. You can adjust your notification settings by visiting https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3969245/tab/user-subscriptions%3Anotification-settings
@Pernille_Hansen to submit a support ticket to the Trello team, you will need to go back to trello.com/contact and go to contact support instead of the community, then type your question into the automated thingy, and once you submit that it'll allow you to send the same question straight to the support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.