The on line instructions for adding Trello to task bar is to go to wrench icon , but I don't have this icon on my Trello and the settings that are listed do not tell me how to do this. how can I get the wrench icon?
Hi @Jane Rimmington ,
Welcome to the community!
Please visit the below links and perform appropriate option
https://help.trello.com/article/1095-trello-desktop-apps
or
Now you can run Trello like a standalone application
I have no wrench icon! that is the problem, so your answer is no help.
I can't see in the link you have sent me any instructions on how to get the link to Trello on my taskbar of my android. When I went to download Trello app for android it says I already have it installed.
I cannot find the settings wrench anywhere on my Trello which is making it impossible to change the settings.
Just go to chrome browser
menu -> more tools -> create shortcut
menu -> Tools -> Application Shortcut -> Pin to Taskbar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.