Hi, we have had previously disabled card buttons re-appear on all cards for a particular board but the card buttons only appear on the mobile version of the app not on the desktop version. How do we remove the card buttons?
Hi @Simon Bradley ,
Welcome to the community!
Just clear data from the mobile app. If you have disabled the butler card buttons it won't show on the mobile too.
Hi @Simon Bradley
Welcome to the Community!
I can confirm that I have the same issue, and it won't be sorted out even if you delete the app and start afresh with a new install.
I have 3 card buttons on the mobile app (iOS) but only 2 on the desktop version (Mac App or Chrome browser):
So even though the "Now" button is disabled on Trello, it's still showing on the mobile app, and this doesn't change.
I'm wondering if it's a bug, and should be reported? Let me reach out to the Community Team and see if this is a known bug!
Esme
@Esme Crutchley sounds like a bug to me ...
Hello all,
Thanks for raising this. We have been able to reproduce that issue and passed this on to the relevant team for additional investigation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.