I have a Todo and Doing board on trello, and I was wondering if it's possible to configure Trello to give me daily morning push notifications thru my phone or email regarding todo or doing tasks?
Hi @leanjunioo ,
Welcome to the community!
Please go through the below documents:
https://help.trello.com/article/1195-push-notification-settings-for-mobile
https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications
Hi @leanjunioo
Welcome to the Community!
As far as I'm aware, you can create reports in Butler to email you with certain information. I think @Iain Dooley has experience of these kinds of reports, so hopefully, he might be able to talk you through how to get these!
Iain, over to you!
Esme
@leanjunioo as @Esme Crutchley mentioned you can use Butler for reporting like this, the examples here should get you started:
https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler
Hey Iain, I was looking at the Calendar commands through butler, I guess that is a non-free feature?
@leanjunioo Hmm I'm on the free plan but I can see the calendar commands in Butler.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.