Happy Friday once again!
@Jimmy Seddon is back once again filling in for your weekly dose of Friday Fun (and it's still Friday where I am for another 1.5 hours, so we're still good)!
One of the things I have grown quite fond of since there isn't much else to do during lock down is experimenting with "adult" beverages.
Being an avid video game player I discovered a fun website: The Drunken Moogle
Which has a catalog of recipes for various fun drinks to try and create. I've had some fun with that, but I also have some "go to" items that I always enjoy in the summer time as well.
First, there is a local distillery a few blocks away from my house (I know dangerous right?) that makes both a really good rye and vodka (they are also making hand sanitizer right now which is really cool of them).

I'm also a fan of ciders, and this is one of my absolute favorites:

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'd love to hear/learn what everyone else enjoys in the evenings or on the weekend!
Let me know in the comments!