I have severla boards that have cards with due dates and wonde rif it is possible to set one board that will show all of those due dates (for the current month only) and the overdue in two separate lists under one master to-do board?
Hi @Carlos R Ruiz ,
Welcome to the community!
Please visit the below link and read carefully!
https://blog.trello.com/multi-board-workflows-trello-butler
I hope it will solve your problem!
@Carlos R Ruiz Check out Placker it's a great planning tool for Trello
Read it through, thanks. More complex seems. As a collegue professor, i want my boards for manuscipts in the works, grants, student advising and admin to send cards to a todolist. Related to deadlines, self imposed or real. I guess that Butler can do that, then within the todo I can use butler to advance the cards according to urgency or priority. does that sound right?
thanks, will do, looks very interesting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.