Hi There,
we already tested Trello in our company. We are about 50 people and we are very exited about the possibilities to work in Trello.
Now we are thinking about upgrade to Trello Business Class. But I'm not quite sure if I understand your pricing model.
Not every employee works with Trello at the same level.
We have some power users who are member of nearly 30 Boards, and some, which only need to have a look at one Bord.
For example we have a small IT Team (4 Persons) and organise our technical "tickets" in one Trello-Board. Now we want to share this board with every employee in our company, so that everybody can ask a question or report an issue directly in the Trello Board. And from that point on everybody can follow up, what the status of his question/issue is.
Now my Question: Do I need to buy a licence for every employee, even if he is only member on one board?
In this case we have to invest nearly 6,000 EUR / year for 50 people, is that correct?
What possibilities do I have to give at least reading rights to all employees, but keep the costs within reasonable limits, since only about half of them work intensively with Trello?
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Best regards, Ole