I created a picture for the cover of my card and it has the title. I want to remove the typed title so it doesn't show twice.
It isn't possible because the card always needs some text, but you can use some workarounds like adding just '.' or '_' so it's less visible. Hope it helps!
I tried this but then somehow the tranparency and clarity of the cover picture decreases.
It would be much butter to provide the option show/hide title. To my opinion it is not because a card needs a title that this also means you have to display it.
Having the ability to only display the cover of a card would greatly increase the overview and clarity of a board to graphically oriented users.
when a card is added to list "Dename{*}This", rename the card to "{wildcard1}"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.