Hi, as a small contractor and really new to Trello, I'm mostly working on multiple longer-term projects and some shorter-term projects in between at the same time. I hoped to set up a system, where I would have a board for every project and then have a main board, that would help me keep track of all the active projects, quotes, non-project tasks and so on. But it would help things a lot, if I were able to set up a TO DO list, that would gather all the TO DO cards from all the other boards.
Ideally, this should happen automatically based on a naming scheme. Something like: The main TO DO list searches all my boards and gathers all the cards from all the lists called "TO DO" it can find. But also, the cards should remain linked. So when I edit or archive a card in the main TO DO list, the change should also carry over to the original card in the project-specific board.
I found the Unito Power-Up should be able to do something similar, but seems to require manual setup for every sync pair outside of Trello, which is not ideal when I deal with lots of smaller one- or two- week projects.
This functionality seems like something really useful and basic, that I'd expect Trello to offer by default. Is this possible?