I want to build reports in JIRA, can you please tell me how to save a multiple reports and display as a dashboard to the client.
Hello Omar,
VisualScript has a lot of built-in reports, and the ability to use Javascript to create custom reports right within Jira dashboard gadgets. It is on the marketplace. They are not just charts, but also reports that provide further context and answer more questions with more data points.
Best
Evan
PS: I am the PM for Visualscript
Thank Evan,
I am new to Jira, is their anyone who can give me support.
All marketplace apps have a support option right in their listing to include VisualScript. I recommend you check out a few at marketplace.atlassian.com.
ok
Best way is to integrate it with Google sheet or Excel. You will have quite a lot of flexibility.
Spreadsheet Integration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.