I'm trying to migrate an existing Bamboo plan (built in the UI) as a Java Spec to a repository.
I've committed the Java exported from the UI to bamboo-specs folder and when I run Scan for Spec I get the following error log. The fact that the Bamboo server is behind a proxy and the failure occurs one minute after the "Downloading" line implies there is an issue getting to the internet. The Bamboo server has proxy settings configured and can see the internet (e.g. the Atlassian Marketplace). Are there other proxy settings required to get this download to work?
09-Jun-2020 10:44:37 [INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.
09-Jun-2020 10:44:37 [INFO] Scanning for projects...
09-Jun-2020 10:44:37 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/atlassian/bamboo/bamboo-specs-parent/7.0.4/bamboo-specs-parent-7.0.4.pom
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 Unable to scan repository [snip] for Bamboo Specs
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: Unable to scan repository [snip] for Bamboo Specs
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.rss.RepositoryStoredSpecsExecutionServiceImpl.lambda$runSpecsWithMaven$0(RepositoryStoredSpecsExecutionServiceImpl.java:194)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.bamboo.utils.BambooRunnables$1.run(BambooRunnables.java:48)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWith(ImpersonationHelper.java:26)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWithSystemAuthority(ImpersonationHelper.java:17)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper$1.run(ImpersonationHelper.java:41)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 Caused by: com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessTimeoutException: process timed out
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.utils.process.ExternalProcessImpl.wrapUpProcess(ExternalProcessImpl.java:664)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.utils.process.ExternalProcessImpl.finish(ExternalProcessImpl.java:161)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.utils.process.ExternalProcessImpl.execute(ExternalProcessImpl.java:114)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.rss.RepositoryStoredSpecsExecutionServiceImpl.lambda$runSpecsWithMaven$0(RepositoryStoredSpecsExecutionServiceImpl.java:181)
09-Jun-2020 10:45:37 ... 8 more