I'm a brand new user, wading through a pile of links and posts to try to understand pricing and upgrade policies. I'm currently using the free trial of business class. I would like to use my boards as resource and communication centers for private and group dog training clients. Some private clients have the option of participating in a group class. So they get a board of their own as a private client but would need to view class materials too. My questions are:
1. Does the free trial of business class cover all my boards, or just the one I set up originally?
2. Once my trial is over and I upgrade, is there any way to let people view multiple boards without my being charged extra (not members of any team).
3. When I upgrade to business class, will all the documents and checklist I've attached to cards travel along and remain usable by people who already access those boards?
Thanks =:o