I have the following rule on active on a board:
"when a card is created in list "Agenda", set custom field "Submitted By" to "{creatorfullname}", set date custom field "Added" to now, add the green "Discuss this Week" label to the card, set due on the date in custom field "Added", set custom field "Meeting Date" to "{date=2wd}", set due today at 1:00 pm, sort the list by custom field "Added" descending, add an empty checklist named "Actions Items" to the card, and add member @{creatorusername} to the card"
This rule has been working as expected for months. Recently I noticed that full name is no longer being added to submitted by custom field. Instead I am seeing two different entries for different users.
- for me it is not entering my full name or Trello username. It is using the username from my email address.
- for others it is using their Trello username.
Did this {creatorfullname} variable change? If so, what is the new variable for it?
I am guessing that the username changes are related to whether or not you connect your Trello account to your Atlassian account but I have not see documentation on it. I am not sure why the {creatorfullname} is no longer working.