I am being asked to have DoD and DoR. but, i don't know where i should place it in Jira.
Hi @Chandrasekhar
you can use one of the checklists addons from the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=checklists
Here is the link that shows the most popular checklist solutions ready to handle the definition of done and acceptance criteria:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=checklist
Thank you
Hi,
I just tried to follow the tutorial at http://okapya.com/jira-agile-definition-of-done-acceptance-criteria#:~:text=%20Building%20%22Definition%20of%20Done%22%20and%20%22Acceptance%20Criteria%22,a%20live%20document%20that%20should%20be...%20More%20, however the type "Checklist" does not appear on my custom field list. I also tried to follow https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/8-steps-to-a-definition-of-done-in-jira but it also did not lead to any result for me. What am I doing wrong?RegardsSebastian
Hi again,
took me some more tutorials to read. As of October 2020, https://okapya.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CHKCDOC/pages/64058204/Checklist+Definitions is a tutorial that worked for me.RegardsSebastian
And what is the best free one? :-)
The most popular is obviously Issue Checklist Free
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.