I'm trying to create a Card Button to automate my study review schedule but the due dates I'm having it set aren't being kept when the checklist items are automatically converted into separate cards. If I go through the checklist and manually convert each checklist item into a card the due date is still there. Not sure what's going on, help?
Here's what I did:
- Add an empty checklist named "Review Schedule" to the card
- add item "{cardname} - 1st review" to checklist "Review Schedule",
- set the item due in 3 hours
- add item "{cardname} - 2nd review" to checklist "Review Schedule"
- set the item due in 1 days
- add item "{cardname} - 3rd review" to checklist "Review Schedule"
- set the item due in 4 days
- add item "{cardname} - 4th review" to checklist "Review Schedule"
- set the item due in 11 days
- add item "{cardname} - 5th review" to checklist "Review Schedule"
- set the item due in 32 days
- add item "{cardname} - 6th review" to checklist "Review Schedule"
- set the item due in 62 days
- and convert all the items in checklist "Review Schedule" into linked cards.
The end goal is to have a Board Button where I can pull all the items I need to study into weekly and daily task lists, but I can't automate THAT if the due dates get lost.