I have Outlook 365 and I'm using the free version of Trello. Is there a way to have cards that I set due dates for block that time in my default Outlook calendar; so coworkers don't schedule meeting over the time that I have set aside for specific cards?
@[deleted]If you enable the Calendar power up on your board, you can get a calendar feed and subscribe to that, however I think it will go into a separate calendar so it won't block out your default. You'd need to do something freaky-deaky with Zapier like triggering when a due date is set on a card and automatically creating a 1 hour event at that time in your calendar.
Thanks - I figured it would be a problem since the event “sits” on a different calendar.
Devs - this would be a great feature to add!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.