I have formatted the computer and now I do not remember what email I used to register with trello. I have many boards created and shared with quite a few people. I can see my username from other accounts but I don't know my email to recover the password.
@IT ExiAloe if you see your username from other accounts and you receive email notifications, you could trigger a notification and see where it ends up. If you don't have email notifications turned on, you could add that user to a card then use the Butler action to email all members of that card.
Hi @IT ExiAloe ,
Welcome to the community!
In that case, visit the below link and ask Trello support:
https://www.trello.com/contact
While contacting them include your username too.
I hope by doing the above steps it will solve your problem!
Thank You @Iain Dooley , that was a smart solution. It worked. =D
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.