Hi,
I'm trying to update the Test Execution result of a particular Test Step within it using REST api. I referred the Test Step Results - REST documentation, however, the solution doesn't produce the output that I expect. Here are the detailed steps that I followed:
As you can see the Test Run id is used later is same as was generated by the earlier response. So it's weird to get such response.
Has anyone faced such issue? Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance
Regards,Siddhesh Malpani
Hi @Sid ,
The ID that you're using is the Issue Id of the Test Execution, not the Test Run ID.To fetch the Test Run ID, please follow the guide of our support documentation: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XRAY/Test+Runs+-+REST
If you have any questions, please contact our support service desk.
Best Regards,
Team Xray
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.