I am developing a board with very many predefined cards in a depository list that I want to lock down to retain exclusive control over edit (and move) while the cards are in that locked list. I encourage members to copy any cards they may need into adjacent lists rather than move, but sadly this is easily overlooked and needs massive housekeeping to rectify errors.
When a card has been copied from the depository and deployed for further use, members should be able to have normal full control over it and the rest of the board thereafter.
It may be that members will develop or initiate new cards that need to be represented back in the master depository list. It would be helpful if they could achieve that, but not at the expense of compromising the primary objective of locking down any card moves out of the list.
How do I achieve this in the environment where I've been promised I can do anything? Please don't say its not possible.
