I'm generating war file using Gradle using shell script but I'm getting the below error.
ls
cd ClaimCenter1003
javac -version
chmod 777 gwb.sh
./gwb.sh warTomcatDbcp
| 05-Jun-2020 13:22:54 | ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH. |
| 05-Jun-2020 13:22:54 | |
| 05-Jun-2020 13:22:54 | Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the |
| 05-Jun-2020 13:22:54 | location of your Java installation. |
Java is set in all the bamboo servers though not working in many server through the console but when I triggered the build from command Line it is working fine.
The build is working in some servers giving me the output as I needed:
javac 1.8.0_161
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:01 Downloading file:/opt/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/GUID-GCCA-VAR/ClaimCenter1003/gradle/wrapper/./gradle.zip
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:02 .................................................................................
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:04
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:04 Welcome to Gradle 5.1.1!
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:04
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:04 Here are the highlights of this release:
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:04 - Control which dependencies can be retrieved from which repositories
build 05-Jun-2020 13:18:04 - Production-ready configuration avoidance APIs
Build going through when did in CLI
Please help me through this. Thank you