Hi there,
I'm setting up boards for my classes this summer and am having trouble getting a rule to trigger. I've tried a few variations and tests and it doesn't seem to work. My goal is to have a board-based rule where when a due date on any card in any list is due in less than 7 days it moves that card into my list called "Upcoming 🔜." If I create a new card in a list and the due date is due in less than 7 days I want it moved to the "Upcoming 🔜" list. I also wanted to have another rule that is basically the same except it copies that card to my overall "Summer 2020" board in my overall upcoming assignments list. I have "advanced" clicked on in Butler to allow for those features as well.
I know it doesn't work retroactively so I haven't set due dates on any of the cards yet only tried adding test cards with due dates less than 7 days.
In Butler I've tried both "Rules" and "Due Dates" on the left-hand side.
These Due Date rules does not work:
when a due date is set on a card with a due date due in less than 7 days, move the card to the top of list "Upcoming 🔜"
when a due date is set on a card with a due date due in less than 7 days, copy the card to the top of list "Upcoming ⌛" on board "SUMMER 2020"
Any suggestions? I've tried different variations of the above. Thanks