What’s your story during this lockdown?
As remote work becomes the new norm, Lets talk about how teams have adjusted to keep productivity up.
Post your story here in reply, use a tag LockdownStories and nominate some of your online community members.
Here is mine -
My story started even before we had a state-mandated lockdown! 'coz since I work offsite, I was already collaborating with my team remotely.
Using JIRA + confluence for planning work and Zoom + MS Teams for calls along with OneDrive for sharing data files, we are heavily reliant on technology to drive productivity. Amidst all this, we still find time to connect and have 'strictly' non-work related conversations with teammates.
One big change for me is going virtual for Atlassian Community events. I used to love to connect with my local peers and learn from them while unwinding on a weekend but covid-19 has forced us to stay indoors and conduct the meetups online.
It's tough, but we are getting used to it with each passing day and are holding on strong. Pretty sure that we will ride this out and come out as stronger. 
I nominate @Darline Auguste , @cassieACE @Ashish @Pushpkant Garg @Deepanshu Natani @Andy - PTC Redundant , @Jodi LeBlanc and @Celina Zamora to share their story.
Thank you @Tamanna Godara for giving me the idea to post here.