We hired a new employee and Id like to add her to all cards within my Board without going card by card
@William Staros there isn't one built in, but if you're going to add someone to all cards wouldn't it just be equivalent to not adding them to any cards?
I don't know. I am new to Trello. If they are simply a member on the Board, do they need to be on the cards? I thought you needed to be on a card to get a notification for updates.
@William Staros when you're added as a member to a card, you automatically watch the card which means you get notified about everything that happens to the card, but you can also watch a list, or a board. Also, if you are mentioned by name you will always see a notification:
https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.