When can I find an “online / offline” user status indicator in Trello?
We do not currently have this indicator (it was removed).
How do I understand the status of an employee when working in a remote team? In fact, I need this function, without it it is unclear whether someone can take an order right now or not.
Hi! It's been 2 years and millions of people have been working remote. Can we please revisit re-enabling the status feature? We need this for our team as all other tools (Slack, Asana, Monday.com, etc, etc,) all have a status function to help remote (and in-office, too) teams know who is out.
In my opinion this should be an important integral feature of such a collaboration program. How else would a team manager/employer know if members of a team is online (working) to receive tasks/information? I have NO idea why such an important and very useful feature was removed.
Replace this critical feature, please!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.