I cannot open my existing boards (I can't see my existing cards.. I can only add new ones. How do I unlock my boards?
@Ann Hall hmmm did this happen after you migrated to an Atlassian account? If you logged in with a different email during migration then it's created a new Trello account for you, you should be able to login with your old email/password and get access to your old Trello account.
Yes I gave a new password. Big mistake! I always keep the same email - it's my work email.
Trello won't let me go back in and use my old password. - just jumps to Atlassian and drops me back to the cards I can't access. :-(
@Ann Hall okay I'll see if someone from the Atlassian team can help out
@Ann Hall Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/contact with a link to to any of the boards or cards you are missing? You could find a link from an old notification, your browser history or another user that is working on the boards? We can then investigate.
Thanks for your efforts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.