I use Trello on a Samsung tablet a lot. One big thing missing for me is the possibility to take handwritten notes directly in a card with the SPen. I know I can import notes from other apps like OneNote or join a note from Samsung notes for example but then it's just a .pdf or a jpeg joined to the card. Can't edit it directly in the card. Has someone found a way to seamlessly integrate that? Or pleeaase Trello do it for us note takers!!!
@Nicholas Pinette I think there's a realtime handwriting recognition input mode on samsung tablets so you could write, and have it converted to text, but there's no handwriting component on cards, you can only as you say attach images or PDFs.
I would love this too. It would be great to be able to jot down notes like post it notes, and then shuffle them around the boards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.