Hi Community,
I registred for the "ACP-600 / Project Administrator in Jira Server" certification and I want to do the exam at the end of June.
I want to start a discussion to get input of people that have already done the ACP-600 certification regarding the timeline from the time of the registration until the time to take the exam.
The prep course (On Demand) is available for only 24 hours , so of course this 24 hours I need to reserve enough time for this course (no problem due to Corona). But I'm not sure which timeline is best to pass within a month.
So when should do the prep course with the lab demos (right now or better closer before the exam date)?
Should I prepare myself before taking the prep course (with other courses etc.)?
So far I have already completed the "Jira Essentials with Agile" course.
Thanks guys!
Cheers,
Simon