I can barely see which date it is. Is there a way to change color scheme for this element?
Hi @Nick_Farsi ,
Welcome to the community!
For now, I can suggest 3 things:
1. Enable dark mode in Trello!
2. Change the label from yellow to any other color!
3. Ask Trello support: trello.com/contact
Yup, I ended up learning basics of .css and Stylys:
/* custom */.badge.is-due-soon{background-color: #b96812;}.badge.is-due-past{background-color: #d91a00;}
But less advanced users might find that difficult
Where did you edit the CSS?
I'm using Firefox
1) I've watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJmU2pg4gwI&t=0s
2) But instead of Stylish I installed Stylus, because it is verified by Firefox
3) Added the following style into Stylus: https://userstyles.org/styles/179512/trello-dark-theme-v1-1-3
4) Opened Stylus in Firefox, found installed style and added above-mentioned code to the end of the .css.
Thus I got the dark theme + custom background colors for due-past / due-soon badges
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.