Hi I've tried everything here (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/windows-service-fails-to-start-the-process-terminated-unexpectedly-376833593.html) - with except on the wrapper.conf--how do I recreate this??
Bottom line I continue to get the 1067 when trying to start as a service. Appreciate the feedback.
@Jason_Smith Sorry that you are experiencing such issue, please could you provide logs in the <bamboo-installation-dir>/logs ?
Kind regards,
Mo
Hi @Jason_Smith ,
If you have recently upgraded Bamboo to 7.0.2+ and you have installed the service that comes with the installer and you do not see any entry in atlassian-bamboo.log when the service is started, please be informed that the default Windows service is run as Local Service instead of Local System. As a result, the service user will not have permission to write to your server logs. This is due to changes in recent versions of Tomcat and the Commons Daemon.
To work around the restrictions of the Local Service user, our recommendation is to run the service as a local user as described in this KB article - Running Bamboo as a Windows service as the local user
Hope that helps.
Cheers,Jey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.