I know that it is possible to add a Product Release Notes section similar to this page - https://status.webroot.com/ - but I can't find where to add it to the page. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
-David
Hey David,
While this isn't something in the scope of support, I was able to find that that page is using some custom JS to create the section you're looking for.
The code for it would look something like the below, you will just need a page on a plan that supports the use of custom Javascript
<script>$('.incidents-list').prepend('<p><a class="font-largest no-link" style="display:block;">PRODUCT RELEASE NOTES</a><br>Click one of these links for detailed release notes<br><a href="https://www.something.com/support/release-notes" target="_blank">Something</a> | <a href="https://www.something.com/support/support-consumer-release-notes" target="_blank">Home & Something else</a></p><br><br>');</script>
Hopefully this helps!
That is what I needed. Thank you!!
where exactly would we place this code?
@Denae Fernandez you'd need to place it in the custom header/footer section
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.