I have a word doc with a list that consists of 8 titles with descriptions. Is there a way to paste that into 8 cards with the descriptions nested within each? I only see a way to either create 8 cards with the title and description showing in the card title or 16 cards with the titles and descriptions all separate.
Hi @Jared Morgan ,
Welcome to the community!
Please visit the below links and try these extensions. I hope it will solve your problem!
If the board gets a bit cluttered there is the option of Nest for Trello, which nests cards together.
These extensions let you collapse your lists in Trello:
Trello Collapsible Lists
Trellists: Trello Lists Master
Collapse Trello Lists
If you want to import data and you are able to put that in a excel or csv you can import it with Crmble Power-Up.
If you have any question just let me know.
Cheer
Toni
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.