I'm getting an error trying to upload an image to a trello card cover. It doesn't matter which Image I'm using. When I try to add the card cover image trello responds with
Unable to use imagename as a card cover..
See this screenshot for ref -https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsqqm6dz2ffadbh/Screenshot%202020-05-28%2017.11.56.png?dl=0
Also, all the images I attach to the card look like this - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ye0cyvchsbr85xi/Screenshot%202020-05-28%2017.12.01.png?dl=0 and don't offer a preview at that level.
It was a bug in Trello and it should now be resolved.
I'm having the exact same problem right now. Maybe it's not our fault...
All of my attempted attachments are on my local machine.
I'm having the same issue. Making an image into "Cover" is not an available option.
I've restarted, used different browsers, and different file types, all without success.
same issue here
Same issue here also (
@Michael Pryor Hello I'm still having the same problem on my Trello Board. I can't set any Gifs as card cover.The error I'm receiving: "Unable to use <filename>.gif as a card cover".I tried many different formatters to create the *.gif file. The gif size is below 3 MB. I can upload the gif as an attachment, but can't set it as a cover.The developer tools error of my browser:Uncaught (in promise) Error index.js:29at new t (index.js:29)at Object.error (QueryManager.js:137)at j (module.js:137)at w (module.js:176)at e.t.error (module.js:229)at Object.error (asyncMap.js:32)at j (module.js:137)at w (module.js:176)at e.t.error (module.js:229)at asyncMap.js:27Maybe that helps to find the error.
This issue is not resolved. The same error message appears as those below have suggested. Trello need to address this or not make this recommendation in their blog and/or help guides.
The other replies in this post are from 2020. If it is happening to you again (I haven’t seen it pop up since then) it might be most helpful to start a new thread on it so we can track it down.
I am having this same issue with trying to upload my photos to use as card covers.
It looks like this problem has returned today. I'm facing the same problem!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.