Good day,
is there any way we can integrate jira with Google Hangouts Chat?
thanking you in advance
Hi Karman,
In Google Chats, you can create a group and add Jira bot as a member. Then you can set up the notifications you want to receive on this group from Jira Integrations settings.
Here is the documentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8ySDRUVF_sisgzi7COzmTDf2tjiAtHS/view
I hope it helps.
Regards
Hello @Yocelin , the guide is very convenient, too bad that what is reported on the Jira page for the configuration gives me an error. Were you able to solve?
thanks and good job
Hi Raimondo, Yes that error. To be honest, after many days, I just resigned myself.
I realize this is an old request but for anyone who is still looking and found this post: there are currently two add-ons on the Atlassian marketplace that can help you with integrating Jira w/ Google Chat
if you're looking for Google Chat <> Jira integration, here is Google Chat bot for you - https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/myjirabot/356241633230
it works for Cloud, Server and Data Center
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.