Hello All,I want to automate, when any case created in salesforce then automatically a card should create in trello. Is it possible in trello without coding.
@kuhinoor the only way to do it without coding is if you could do it with Zapier, IFTTT, integromat or one of those no code automation platforms.
@Iain Dooley Thanks for reply,But due to some security issue, I am not allowed to use 3rd party integration tools. I am looking for such kind solution directly from trello.Does Trello provide any open api to create card for external application, (Then i can fire outbound message form salesforce to create card) ?
@kuhinoor yes Trello has an open API, but in order to do what you're asking Salesforce would have had to build a Trello integration directly into their product.
Do you use G-Suite at your company?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.