Happy Monday everyone!
I'll be honest, I've just spent the best part of May 2020 binge-watching all 8 seasons of Desperate Housewives and loved every minute of it! I've just finished it (about 10 minutes ago) and yes I cried!!
Though I'm a massive fan of horror (Hubster and I recently had a Stephen King's IT marathon, where we watched both of the originals (gotta love some Tim Curry action) as well as both of the new ones, in one sitting), I can't help but love a good American series!
I'm now seeing what Little Fires Everywhere on Amazon Prime has to offer, so we'll see what that's like, there are only 8 episodes, so it shouldn't take the whole of June!
When it comes to music, we like our coffee like we like our metal (yes that was a MSI quote, but very true!). Hubster is into the darker the better, some of them I can't even listen to because of all the screaming, but I'm nowhere near nu-metal, preferring middle of the road metal (with a bit of screaming and growling!). However, in my opinion, you can't beat a bit of Eurovision (I might be a little addicted)!
So, come on, confess, what are your guilty pleasures?!