I wanted to created a custom field on Trello board. So, I used below REST API as per Trello documentation.
https://api.trello.com/1/customFields?modelType=board&name="Total"&type=number&pos=bottom&key={key}&token={token}&idModel={boardId}
This throw an error saying power up is not enabled for the board.
So, I tried to enable power up with below API.
https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{boardId}/powerUps?value=customFields&Key={Key}&token={token}
Now I key "invalid key" error. 410 unauthorized error. I am passing key and token in query param. And for all API like board create, card, list everything works fine. But for it doesn't work for power up enable through API. Any suggestion?
@Gaurav Srivastava you don't post the name customFields you need to pass the id of the customFields powerup, you can see my enableCustomFields function in Trellinator here:
https://github.com/iaindooley/trellinator-libs/blob/master/Board.js#L633
Thank you @Iain Dooley If you see the documentation https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/#api-boards-id-powerUps-post this confuses somewhat.
curl --request POST \ --url 'https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{id}/powerUps?value={value}'
where value can be calendar, cardAging, recap, voting.
calendar
cardAging
recap
voting.
@Gaurav Srivastava the only valid values listed for that endpoint are:
calendar, cardAging, recap, voting
voting
I see. Seems that is not valid too.
So, trying with pluginId with this URL
https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{boardId}/boardPlugins?idPlugin={customFieldId}&key={Key}&token={token}. Getting "The requested resource was not found." Seems something is missing my end.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.