It happened twice. I moved a list which had a few cards to another board but the cards were gone! I just can't access them anymore.
Do you know of a fix?
@[deleted]there were 4 separate reports of the same problem in the past 72 hours. One person reported that it was merely a delay and the cards eventually showed up:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Re-Cards-deleted-when-after-moving-a-list-to-another-board/qaq-p/1386954/comment-id/26714#M26714
Can you confirm whether or not you have seen this resolve itself?
Yes, thank you. There was a (massive) delay in the transfer due to the amount of cards, but now they're all in the right place.
Yes, they seemed to return. Thanks!
@Iain DooleyI have the same issue, I moved a list with 20 cards to another board and after 2h, they don't appear. any solution?
This just happened to me. The cards have not returned and its been over 24 hours. Any suggestions??? I'm afraid to do anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.