Hi I'm new here. I think I had a few inactive profiles over the years but this is the start of me showing up actively.
I'm about 6 months into using Jira to manage my tasks on an agile SW project (I'm managing changes to the existing procedures for the application and for the tasks around them). I've been using confluence for a few years to build an intranet for policies and procedures for my small consulting biz. Nothing terribly sophisticated, just a basic wiki.
I have been having SO MUCH FUN in getting to know how to get the best out of confluence and jira through just experimenting. I'm pretty new to formally working in agile environment so I'm trying to work out how to manage my info and tasks in atlassian products. Trying to standardise my processes to form templates has been a great way to make sense of it. Prior to this, I was trained as a Sharepoint Site Administrator and designed a few SP sites for project comms and doc management, and for national team comms and templates database.
I'm hoping to get a few Atlassian Certifications in the next 6 months. Will be asking a lot of questions along the way!
Jasmine