Please consider the following. I have these accounts:
- me@gmail.comas for personal Trello and Bitbucket accounts
- me@work.com for Bitbucket and JIRA
I use Trello all day every day and have cards linked to JIRA cases and Bitbucket code. Since I am logged in to both in the same browser, this all works just fine.
But now with the account linking, it seems this workflow is broken.
me@gmail.com for Trello wants to link to my Atlassian account. I have two Atlassian accounts, one for Bitbucket and JIRA for work and one for Bitbucket personal.
I fear that if I link my Trello to my personal Atlassian account, then I won't be able to open tabs to Bitbucket or JIRA in the same browser. And I certainly don't want to link my personal Trello to my work email.
I guess I could just make a new "work" account for Trello, but even so I don't know how I'd move everything from one to the other. This seems very painful.
Is anyone else encountering this or are there workarounds?
Thanks
Travis