Hello and Happy Friday from Padova, Italy!
Today's Friday Fun is a topic I saw on Twitter that I thought it could be fun to discuss. What is the best thing you have done for yourself or to look after yourself in quarantine?
There is a lot of talk, as there rightfully should be, about taking good care of your mental health and trying to cope with what is understandably a very different and potentially stressful time for a lot of people.
What I want to know is, in practical terms, what are you actually doing to take care of yourself? I have found that doing a little crafting, or reading a book to wind down, at the end of my work day can provide some of the same outlet that my cycle commute used to do, without the stress of being in traffic! I am curious as to how other people have adapted their home working routines.
Here are some photos of my attempts at crafting, including a cross stitch map of countries I have visited or lived in, a paint by number, and some of my bread!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fd1C5rW1AY39gi8i6